Yesterday at Lucky's the place was bone dry, but they still had a few things for 75% off, I saw this, I've always wanted these because I thought that Seth would love it if I made shaped sandwiches for school, but I never saw one since, and back then I never thought $3.00 was worth it to buy...It's so much better than cookie cutters, it cuts clean and the holes make it come out perfectly. It's mom invented and I think it's such a cool thing I wish I knew how to melt plastic to make a set of my own with butterflies, and footballs! I got this for 80 cents. And the kids thought they were special just because of it and ate up their PB&J. Like I told Nick, I'm all about presenting when giving..that's why they call it a present cause it's the way you (pre)(sent) it that makes it special, so true..even when it comes to food!

Always healthy!
Yum Mom!
No comments:
Post a Comment