

For my birthday, we didn't do much., because it was on a weekday, we might go out this weekend instead, plus Nick and I have our 8 year anniversary of when we first got together on (march 3rd) we don't celebrate that as much as we used to though..Wow. Everything's so close together, Valentines, bdays, anniversaries, plus my parents bdays were on jan 26th and Feb13th .. so I'm broke when it comes around this time haha. Nick came home with a card and walked through the door singing happy birthday with cake, we were in the middle of eating lunch! So it was such a surprise!! It was tiramisu, my favorite...and it was one of the best I've ever tasted! The card, made me feel old...then I opened my parents gifts, thank you mom and everyone! They all got me $100 dollars, a $50 dollar gift card, a grey top, and my purfume (Ralph) Being a mother of three I haven't bought my purfume since when I first met Nick in 2001..So I'm so happy to have it again. My sister Chastity sent me a card in the mail from her and my nephew Zaiden. They gave me the sweetest card and $50 dollars Thank you!!! Everyone was so sweet, but I felt old each time people would wish me a happy bithday haha. Cause almost everyone I know is yonger than me! And would say damn 26, time flies...man, I'm catching up to Nick, but everyone needs to catch up to me, especially my sister Chas, cause we are so close it seems like we're twins but she's almost 4 years younger than me.. hard to believe huh?? So, I broke down and ended up crying, and taking it out on Nick, talk about a bad moment he was so understanding and I ruined it!!.. so we didn't go out to dinner, we tried going shopping at Albertson's cause we heard they were closing but by the time we got there they were bone dry, just got baby formula for 75% off. in case I ever need it one day.. For dinner we ate Fazoli's and went home to end the day. Thank You hun, seth, lailie, Ili, mom dad, Jon, Tiff, Chas, Rodney, David an Faynette for wishing me a happy birthday!!!
1 comment:
Happy Belated birthday!!!
Post a Comment