As Promised, We went to chuck e cheese's
Putting in his tickets
I told Nick on Monday, "we're staying at CEC One hour tops, well with the deal I had because of a coupon.. 120 tokens for $10 bucks (which made it under 9 cents a game) who couldn't pass up staying there more than an hour, we ended up staying for three hours!! I also got a coupon for 1 large pizza super combo,4 reg. drinks, plus 40 tokens for $18.99..So for 29.00 divided by 160 tokens, it comes out to 18 cents a token with free food, you never pay full price for tokens and free food! Can't beat that! There is no coupon online that beats this deal so if you want it ask me (exp March 1st) so I'm stocking up on free tokens ..Sheez, we stayed there long But it's such an awesome idea when it's so cold outside for any activities. The kids had fun, I love that game where you put a coin in and it pushes more coins down, like a slot machine, on that game I should have won so many tickets but the tickets ran out, so the guy loaded up some more. When he was done, the machine gave me only 3 tickets. I told the guy "this must be wrong!" but he didn't do anything about it so I let it go, but later on Lailie and I went to see chuck e and in the corner was a cup of tickets. I thought it was some kid's, so i waited a long time before I grabbed it, when I looked in the cup I realized it was Chuck E 's tickets to give away cuz they were the singles. I took em and thought, that's what happens when they cheated me out of the tickets earlier, I got it back this way..how lucky we were, it turned out to be more than i would have gotten earlier, like 200 tickets or so!! and with the coupon, we can go to CEC often! At least once a week!


No comments:
Post a Comment