Our newbie
love this!
(Goodbye Old Printer)
Now that money's been tight...because of the economy, everything seems to be going out of business or on sale, and I just thank God that he shows us these deals when they come our way..Since I've been using coupons for everything, few months back my printer wasn't working right, so I couldn't save as much. A printer is almost as much of a necessity as a cell phone and computer is nowadays, they all go hand in hand. Before Christmas, Nick, well "I" bought us an HP photo printer something I've always wanted since forever. It's compact so I can print pictures from anywhere from my camera with a touch of a button. It also has a touch screen so it's as simple as using a nintendo DS.. It'll come in handy at family events or sending mama photos in the mail from home. Mostly I use it for last minute scrap booking, because most of my pics I do at costco @13 cents a print . I trust HP and our computer is HP so I decided to get a new HP printer at a going out of business sale for $30 bucks normally $120...It's an HP photo smart which prints such dynamic colors. It's also a scanner so when I scan things it shows a preview up on the mini screen before I print, just like at Kinkos!! I live off this printer..I use it for everything. I just thank God for the deals he's been throwing my way lately!! Truly Blessed!
No comments:
Post a Comment