
A while back,I found an online store called Etsy.com where you buy and sell things handmade and saw these really cute puzzle earrings, I love Etsy!! I was making jewelry for a while, but that was when I was staying at my mom's for weeks at a time, I just don't have the time, when I am captain of this ship and don't have sail mates to help me watch my precious cargo and clean the decks anymore. it's all me again... If you catch my "drift" ha ha get it? anyway, this made me spring upon a new muse and I'm gonna try making jewelry again. and maybe his time try selling it on this site... I wish I could make some cute ones for Lailie, but we're not getting her ears pierced till she asks or is old enough to relinquish every bit of excitement and sense of confidence that comes with getting your ears pierced, believe me, I know. I've had way too many things pierced in my lifetime to know how much joy it can bring, that moment will have to wait, another maybe 2-3 years from now So I'll just make her bracelets. I can't wait, hopefully I can start next weekend, I think I'll buy something from Etsy in the meantime to curve my craving..maybe this one cool necklace kit that you could mold you child's finger print on..ooh I want it!
No comments:
Post a Comment