Feb 22, 2009

At the Cheesecake Factory


the Blue fountain of oohs and ahhs


Our Ohana at the Cheesecake Factory

thanks baby..Love you!

the ritz+bikini martini=tipsy

Took a shot with me! haha

"I love it when they hang out"

Cute mini couple of "us"
Jammin to music

Goin for seconds! Our Fatty

I had a whole gang of waitresses sing to me and
Lailie says "Ha-Pee-But-Day Mom-ee"

My babies on my birthday, Seth's so big now!
what a beautiful reflection
On Saturday we started the day with getting Nick a hair cut, while he did that I ran off to Michaels to buy some ribbon, and to Sallys to get some supplies, lucky for me I hit another sale at Sallys (thank you God) After that I picked up Nick at his barber, he was lookin fly with his fresh do.. so we celebrated with some baskin robbins yum..We headed home to get ready for dinner, we decided to go to the cheesecake factory and have my birthday dinner because we skipped that on my birthday. The kids were crazy but we had fun anyway! Even Iliana was jammin to the music and had her fill of food, while Seth and Lailie shared the yummiest cheese pizza.
I tried the shrimp scampi and steak diane combo and Nick had a similar one except with salmon, It was Goo--ood! We had some cocktails, I had a bikini martini and he had the "Ritz" Yum! And oh my, the cheesecake slash chocolate cake was the best cheesecake I've ever tasted, hands down, it was their 30th anniversary limited edition and it was so good! I'm going back with Nick just for some cocktails and that cheese cake again!!
I had a fabulous time.
I married My best Friend just look at him!!
The Silly Nick
The Smooth Nick, alcohol always transforms him into this guy aha ha

Past Blogs