When the rain dried up they played with chalk on the driveway then we went inside to wait for daddy, we usually don't come out on rainy days, but in vegas you have to savor every chance a rainy day comes along in the desert.
Just wanted to share a little clip of "My Yana" (Iliana)
She's getting so big, but I love it because everytime she sees a face she wants to smile and talk.. She's so funny, it's amazing how much she enjoys conversation. I guess I'll always have a buddy to talk to when she's all grown, that's so nice to know, since I love to talk myself.
It's amazing how far she's come since sounding like this.....I miss her being a newbie already! babies grow way too fast
1 comment:
Hey there Lady! It was good seeing you yesterday can't wait till you guys come over and play!
Post a Comment