May 23, 2009

Secret Finally Revealed!!




Okay, so I've been indulging in Victoria's secret since I was like born!! ha ha. But what woman doesn't... Since who knows, I've bought lotions, make-up, panties, and all that good stuff since high school. But living in Hawaii with no Victoria's Secret, I stopped buying VS stuff besides lotions my mom would send me..Mostly I have never bought myself a Victoria's secret bra until my sister gave me the $100 dollar gift card for Christmas and some "PINK" black and gold panties which were sooo comfortable and yummy...I'm so broke, but thanks to my mom and sister over the years I have collected lotions..panties and make-up...But the first purchase I made with my sister's gift card were 2 beautiful bras that were on sale for $20 each...one a black and cream laced, and one lavender and purple lacy one, which my sister's help me pick out back home... I don't care what men's interpretations are about lingerie because I solely love it for the fact it looks good, fits right and makes me feel great, although the look on Nick's face is one adored my me when I got his eyes fixed on my "Victoria's secret" ...So on mother's day in LA we stopped by Del Amo mall cause I had a $10 gift card, and I indulged myself in buying my third bra...It was the miracle bra in "hot pink" It's gorgeous and makes me feel gorgeous and my clothes look better, but this bra was $50 bucks (without tax) And I had to buy it in Cali with a higher tax, err...and on top of that I just found out the bra I bought is on sale right now for $25 bucks online..errrr..BUt I only paid $9.00 for that bra anyways,with the gift card and my sister's gift card which is now all gone from the things I've bought..loke a nightie and some hair products. The reason for this blog is that recently I checked my email and there was a 40% off clearance sale so I bought a white halter dress (for Hawaii) if we go, and it was only $14.99 with the sale plus shipping.. I've tried to get a credit card with Victoria's Secret before but got denied, this time online they asked me again at checkout and I was all "what the heck" ..why not?, if I don't have to pay now.. (I think that movie YES MAN is getting the best of me) cause I've been saying yes to a lot these days...Anyway, as I twiddled my thumbs awaiting at the edge of my seat and watched that 30 second timer go round and round looking at the blinking "your decision will be announced shortly" ....Low and behold I was approved!!! yeah I know credit cards aren't the greatest to get excited over cause of the fees it can some with, but this one is well worth getting excited over cause I'm a sucker for their stuff and If I could get it now and pay later it's even better, plus with the angel's card I already got major coupons, a few $10 off a $10 purchase aka FREE..and free panties, free this and that with purchase..And you know me and coupons!! So tomorrow, while their semi-annual sale has just begun, I'll be shopping at VS for more panties, they're like 3.00 each right now online, but out of my size.. Plus I'm curious to see what good deals they have, my mom once got me and Chas a $45 make up set for like $10 bucks, a few years back .. I am so excited to be "an Angel" exclusive... and my sister 's also "an angel" but now she doesn't have to keep spending money on me, cause I got my own, but thanks Chas for all the VS you've gotten me over the years and now I can return the favor :) I have buying power at my favorite store...slap this smile off my face! Not..ahh, Let me soak it in...yeahhhh

No comments:

Past Blogs