Feb 10, 2009

sunday




On Sunday we went to eat at the "Golden Dragon" all you can eat restaurant. It was okay..San Jose has better buffets when it comes to asain food. Afterwards we went to the library to borrow some books, we are getting into the routine of reading to our kids everyday, and I picked up material for preparing Seth for school. In elementary school I was introduced to "what your_ grader needs to know" books. Now it is that season in my life that I get to use them on my children, Next week I'll be buying "What your kindergartener needs to know" from borders or barnes and noble since I have a teachers pass for 20% off, at the library we borrowed material for his alphabets, my favorite books for children, a couple magazines for me, and some decorating books. After the library we went to the "Chinese New Year 2009 Celebration" at Spring Mountain, it was $3 a person to get in and the kids were free, we spun raffle wheels, the kids jumped on a slide, Seth bought a sword with his allowance money, and Mc Donalds were giving away free apple dippers, we got a whole box!! like 15 of them ..Yum. The best part were the Chinese masked characters giving away free lollipops and the taiko drummers, martial arts, filipino dancers, and The LION DANCE.. Lailie was a bit scared at first because of how realistic they are, but soon enough she was clapping wih excitement. Seth loved it, we hope to make it again next year!

1 comment:

Lauren said...

I am glad you are also doing grocery smarts! It is fun saving money! Anyhow we should get the kids together soon, Maile is always talking about Seth. I love they get along so well.

Past Blogs